Special Instructions in Giant Panda Program
- Because giant pandas typically live a solitary life, it is sometimes very hard for them to tolerate outside influences. It is best not to disturb their peaceful life for the sake of their health, otherwise some of the activities might therefore be changed.
- Please do not make any noise or sudden movements that might startle the pandas.
- Please do not approach or throw food to the pandas, unless the panda keeper tells you to do so. It might disturb the pandas’ eating regime and cause them to become sick.
- Follow the panda keeper’s instructions. For your safety, do not get into the cage, touch the adult pandas, or let them touch you, unless the panda keeper tells you to do so.
- Do not take photos or videos unless it’s allowed.
- To protect yourself when carrying bamboo, please do not wear shorts or slippers and best wear sneakers.
- Pandas have a very keen sense of smell. As you will get very close to them during the tour, please do not wear perfume or nail polish.